Dear market players,
Chem-Courier Information Agency is pleased to invite you to an online conference Reasons for global LDPE/LLDPE lack and price hike in Q1 2021. Outlook for 2021 as part of the annual meeting with subscribers.
Participation in our Zoom event scheduled for 10.00—11.00 (GMT+2) 18 May 2021, is free of charge.
Chem-Courier's analysts will speak on the key 2020—2021 LDPE/LLDPE market events.
– 2020 outcome: pandemic and price drop
– Paradox of unattractive LDPE and LLDPE prices in China
– World uptrend impact on Vietnamese and Chinese markets
– Potential changes in Turkey's LDPE/LLDPE import structure
– Saudi Arabia loses ground in global LDPE/LLDPE export market: true or false?
– USA-origin LDPE/LLDPE hits new price high. Any chances of rollback?
– How LDPE/LLDPE shortage in Europe occurred
– Possibility of European downstream unit stoppages on exorbitant prices
To take part in the conference, each participant should provide Anastasia Matushkina with the following data:
– Company name
– Participant name
– Contact number
If you want to invite your colleagues to the event, please let us know in your letter.
Please take notice that a Chem-Courier representative will contact you within 24 hours after having received your conference attendance request to verify the information.
Deputy chief editor. PE & PP, PVC
Chem-Courier Information Agency
Russia: (+7 499) 346 03 42 (ext.339)
Ukraine: (+38 056) 370 12 04 (ext.339)